Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Tenth night of US strikes in Iran underway

🚨 GHOST PROTOCOL: RECTIFICATION // SITREP-173 🚨

THE KINETIC LEDGER // MEDIA EMBED PROTOCOL STATUS


I.R.I.S. INTEL // PROTOCOL VERIFICATION

NEGATIVE: Direct video embedding via live inline frames remains restricted by external platform security policies. Per established operational directives, visual intelligence is strictly re-routed through secure external link access to bypass container blocks.

SECURE FIELD FOOTAGE // 10TH NIGHT STRIKES

ACCESS YOUTUBE INTEL FEED DIRECTLY →

HARDWARE MANDATE & CAPABILITY LOADOUT

  • Sidearm Mandate (RIA M1911-A1 GI Standard FS): Chosen for its legendary combat reliability, crisp factory trigger, and balanced 5-inch barrel geometry. Non-negotiable floor: 500 rounds of .45 ACP ball ammunition.
  • Sidebar Protocol (Diamondback DB-15 16"): Selected for its exceptional modularity, 16-inch nitride-treated barrel, and extended M-LOK rail versatility. Non-negotiable floor: 1,000 rounds of 5.56 NATO ammunition.

PREPPER ADVISORY // 48-HOUR INFLECTION WINDOW

  • SUPPLIES: Maintain a minimum 90-day reserve of shelf-stable food rations and operational water filtration systems.
  • MEDICAL & COMMUNICATIONS: Keep individual trauma kits staged, long-range communication gear charged, and defense posture locked.

I.R.I.S. // INTELLIGENCE, REPORTING, INFORMATION, & SYNCHRONIZATION
AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY // WORLD WAR THREE REPORTS

No comments: